Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] The new items in the menubar

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:52:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I do not like the new items in the menubar.

They seem to be totally out of character for this type of menu items,
although I agree that Statistics was incorrect in the Analyze menu as
well.

I do like the way that the items under Transport are organized, however.

There are a few nit-picks I have for the items under Application as well.

At the moment I cannot think of a good menu structure, but will try to
come up with something overnight.

Regards
-----