Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.2 release

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:57:34 +0100
Hi all,

I also think that the menu is quite long and it will grow
in the future, too.

I would suggest to use some sort of submenues, for example
based on the layer. Another possibility is to put
them together by 'relationship'. ANSI, GSM, ISUP are
all related to telephony signalling. Possibly H.225 also.
I do not know what the best solution is, but the new one
does not scale.

Best regards
Michael