Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.2 release

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:29:34 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Ulf Lamping wrote:

> Hmmm, I just checked in some major rework of the menu structure of
> Analyze/Statistics:
>
> Sorted by ISO-layer then by alphabetical order.

Well, it does not look very nice at the moment. It creates one hugh long
menu.

Can we make it a submenu, and then sorted the way it currently is.

Also, I wonder if the old scheme did not make more sense?

For example, what is watch protocol for? It seems it was so you could get
stats about that protocol during a live capture.

That being the case, wont this make life more difficult for people?

> I wonder, if I had made no mistakes, especially in the ISO-layer sorting
> of the protocols.

Regards
-----