Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] new protocol - RTPS protocol for Ethereal

From: Lukáš Pokorný <maskis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:16:59 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

my name is Lukas Pokorny, I am a student and I made some changes to Ethereal. I wrote the new plugin for the Real-Time Publish-Subscribe Protocol (RTPS protocol).

Today (2004-02-18) I've checked your CVS and generate the file 'my.patch'. There are source codes of new protocol: 'packet-rtps.c' and 'packet-rtps.h' in attachement too.

I hope I've made everything right (checking CVS, sending email on correct location...) if there will be some problems please contact me on: maskis@xxxxxxxxx

with my best regaurds

Lukas Pokorny
Nejvíc mi sedí, když si můžu vybrat! Třeba 1200 SMS, 120 MMS nebo 240 minut
volání ZDARMA. Vyberte si bonus, který opravdu chcete.http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=70752%26url=http://www.oskar.cz