Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] IOstat not working on Win32?

From: Ian Schorr <ischorr3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:24:57 -0800
Has anyone else noticed IOStat not working with recent Ethereal code on Windows?

I've noticed that my last two builds, one with GTK2 (with code from about an hour ago), one with GTK1 (from CVS code on the 7th), The graph window isn't being drawn when I launch IOStat from within Ethereal.

It may be something weird and specific to my Windows box, and I just tried with OS X + GTK 1 with recent CVS, which appears to work normally.

I haven't had a chance to verify what's going wrong, but I'd double-check that this is working for others since a release is so close.

Ian