Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Next release

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:09:30 +0100
I asked the question about gtk1 vs gtk2 as default a while ago. I've
done some minimal checks with the following results:
suse 9.0: gtk1
mandrake (cooker?): gtk2
debian (unstable): gtk2
fedora: ?
gentoo: ?
Win32: gtk2 :)

Maybe we should make the move to gtk2 and whoever feels the need to use
gtk1 can still do that with the appropriate option? I don't really think
that performance is an issue: If it is, there's still tethereal which
has even less graphical overhead.

  Ciao
         Jï¿œrg