Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] RFC: add support for multiple open captures

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:37:01 +1100
Another thing I think many users would find useful would be "Profiles".

A Profile would be a set of
Preferences/ColorFilters/CaptureFilters/Displayfilters
and one should be able to select which profile to use when starting up
Ethereal.

This would make it easier for those users that commonly work with several
different types of captures/protocols and which
use different Preference/filter/etc settings based on what kind of protocol
being worked with.