Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New postgresql dissector

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:46:42 +0100
On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 07:47:59PM -0600, Edwin Calo wrote:
> I change it using 'tvb_memcpy' and also fixed the readonly warning.

Checked in, with

string='\0';
replaced by
string=NULL;
'\0' equals the character value 0, not a pointer to a character of 0.
string="\0"; would be a pointer to '\0'
Now all I do is set string to point nowhere.

  Ciao
    Jï¿œrg

PS: If I understand your code correctly, the the dissector currently doesn't
    even recognize PDU borders. Would you be interested in working on that?