Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] patch to packet-dcerpc.c - to show interface names - win32 on

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:59:22 +0100
On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 11:57:17PM +0200, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
   I resent your attitude in your reply.

This sound like I managed to really aggravate you. I'm sorry for that.
In my defense, I can only say that my attitude was that I was trying to
be funny, not arrogant or someting else you quite likely read in my
mail. Unfortunately it was that sort of humor that I develop when my
personal uptime noticably exeeds 24 hours. That's what my last sentence
referred to.

 ciao
      Jï¿œrg