Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] patch to packet-dcerpc.c - to show interface names - win32 on

From: Yaniv Kaul <ykaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:57:17 +0200
I resent your attitude in your reply.
If there are technical issues with regards to my patch, please present them in a professional manner.
Between the lines, I managed to find some issues:
1. Warnings on non-Windows platforms - I'll look into it and work on eliminating them, if any exist.
2. Using resources on the local machine - currently, I don't have a better solution. It's as best as it can get, I assume. It is valid, since DCE-RPC / DCOM is usually used on Windows, and the UUIDs are supposedly the same between Windows versions.
3. Global constants - There are zillion of those UUIDs, and I'm not sure which ones should enter and which shouldn't (because they belong to some strange unknown app.)

Y.