Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] merging nsis installer for GTK1 and GTK2

From: "Andreas Sikkema" <andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:34:39 +0100
ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> AFAIK MSVC already strips symbols from executables, unless a debug
> build is being produced.  This is the purpose of the pdb files
> which contain the debug info for later perusal when debugging a
> release build.

I think I remember the default build being of the debug variety on
Windows.

There is a -DDEBUG switch somewhere in the makefile if I remember
correctly. Never tried to change it, because I had no need...

--
Andreas Sikkema "A program that has not been specified cannot be
incorrect; it can only be surprising ." Proving a Computer System