Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Please test: shared libs (v3)

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:35:09 -0800

On Feb 10, 2004, at 12:42 AM, Guy Harris wrote:

I'll see if I can build a static version and see if that crashes, to see
whether it's a GLib/GTK+ 2.x issue or a shared-libethereal issue.

The build failed - as I remember, it was complaining because it didn't like a "-crt0" option being passed in somewhere.

Perhaps I need a later version of libtool.