Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] looping make all on latest cvs.

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:59:24 +0100
On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 07:49:23PM -0800, jaime.fournier@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Just starting getting this endless make loop.
> Attached it the output.

Can you please tell me which make and which version of make you are using?
It works fine on my system, so I'd like to find out what's going wrong here.
Also, which version of automake do you use?
Does the problem go away when you remove the .PHONY: cvsversion.h line and
manually add cvsversion.h to the big .PHONY section in the final Makefile?

 Ciao
             Jï¿œrg