Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] RE: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal/epan s trutil.c

From: "Anders Broman (TN/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:59:28 +0100
Hi,
I have just tested the patch and it works fine, the line outputs as :

Hypertext Transfer Protocol
    GET http: //www.zimmer.co.il/sSearch.asp?Stype=1&Spart=1&Sreg=&Scity=\371\343\344%20\340\354\351\362\346\370 HTTP/1.1\r\n
        Request Method: GET
:
:
0030  f9 90 79 1c 00 00 47 45 54 20 68 74 74 70 3a 2f   ..y...GET http:/
0040  2f 77 77 77 2e 7a 69 6d 6d 65 72 2e 63 6f 2e 69   /www.zimmer.co.i
0050  6c 2f 73 53 65 61 72 63 68 2e 61 73 70 3f 53 74   l/sSearch.asp?St
0060  79 70 65 3d 31 26 53 70 61 72 74 3d 31 26 53 72   ype=1&Spart=1&Sr
0070  65 67 3d 26 53 63 69 74 79 3d f9 e3 e4 25 32 30   eg=&Scity=...%20

One thing that I wonder about is the \371\343...

Which is out put by line 271 in strutil.c
      default:
	i = (c>>6)&03;
	fmtbuf[column] = i + '0';
	column++;
	i = (c>>3)&07;
	fmtbuf[column] = i + '0';
	column++;
	i = (c>>0)&07;
	fmtbuf[column] = i + '0';
	column++;
	break;

which I supose is the output of 'f9 e3' is that suposed to be the decimal equivalent ?
if so it's wrong.

Best regards
Anders