Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] New Ethereal Dissector for IAPP

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:04:09 +0100
Hi,

 I have written an ethereal dissector for IAPP.  IAPP, the
Inter-Access-Point-Protocol,
is a protocol used by some 802.11 wireless access points to communicate
with each
other over a LAN backbone, especially to handle handovers when a station
moves
from one access point to another.

The dissector was written on a Debian Woody Linux system, based on ethereal
0.8.20 (the version that currently comes with Debian Woody).

It's the first time I did such a thing - hopefully I dodn't goof too
much...

Best regards

Alfred Arnold

ELSA AG