Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] viewed your pages-http://www.ethereal.com/development.html

From: resource@xxxxxxxxxxx (Shelley Fredricks)
Date: 18 Jan 2002 08:12:29 -0000
Hello.
We have recently visited your site:
http://www.ethereal.com/development.html
We thought there was substantial potential for making revenue for you by placing banners or advertising on your site if you have a reasonable flow of traffic.
We are the largest Internet agency for the placement of Internet advertising.
We are currently sponsoring a high level of payment for two shapes of advertising.
-  1 the standard 46 pixels by 436 pixels or approximately 1/2 inch by 4 1/4 inchs
-  2 the square   136 pixels by 148 pixels or approximately 1 1/4 square.
We operate on the pay per click method and checks are issued on the 5th of each month.
Pay per Click means each time a surfer sees the banner ad on your site and clicks though to the advertised site you are paid for the click.
Advertising on your site increases the importance and prestige of your site.
If you are interested in receiving more information about increasing earnings from your web site click here:
http://www.zenxaprogramming.com/form_z.html
and fill out a simple form.
Thank you very much. We would like to hear from you.
resource@xxxxxxxxxxx(Shelley Fredricks)
General Income Generations
If there has been some misunderstanding about our evaluation of the potential of your site, click reply and type take away in the subject line.