Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] cannot link 0.9.0 command too long

From: "HOOD, Andy" <ahood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:50:15 +1100
less has options to control exit at the end of file.
the first or second time you reach eof, or not until you "q" - the default
look at the definition of the LESS environment variable in the man page.

Regards,
Andrew Hood
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you didn't
even know existed can render your own computer unusable. -- Leslie Lamport,
as quoted in CACM, June 1992