Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SIP update, use tvb_find_line_end()

From: Heikki Vatiainen <hessu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:28:36 +0200
Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Checked in.  (I left "sip_methods[]" as a "static const char *" array; I
> fixed "tvb_strneql()" and "tvb_strncaseeql()" to make that argument a
> "const guint8 *".)

Thanks, the missing const in tvb_strneql() was indeed the reason I
initially dropped the const before char *. Thanks also for removing
the col_set_writable(pinfo->fd, FALSE) I had left in to keep SDP
from changing the protocol. Looks like packet-ipsec.c is currently
the only real user for col_set_writeable().

Heikki