Ethereal-dev: RE: [ethereal-dev] Proposing some ethereal projects ...

From: Jeff Foster <jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:16:04 -0500
I understand that the color filters in general need to have the UI
improved.  But I think that popping the standard color dialog in the
packet list right click  'Colorize Display' option is wrong.  I expect
a simpler dialog that will colorize the top level protocol for that
packet.  For example if the packet selected is SMB, the filter dialog
would already have a filter name, for example the top protocol name,
the filter text would be set to the top level protocol,  and the user
would just enter the foreground and background color information.

Just my 2 cents...

Jeff Foster
jfoste@xxxxxxxxxxxx