Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 2 questions

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 17:31:15 +0000
My apologies for this reply.  I just now noticed that Guy had previously responded.  Unfortunately, his response never made it to my inbox, but I do now see it at "The Mail Archive" here: https://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg05179.html

1) Local archives (https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/): This archive contains nothing about this thread.
2) MARC archives (https://marc.info/?l=wireshark-users): As far as I can tell, this archive contains no wireshark-users messages since March/April 2022.
3) The Mail Archive (https://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/): This is the only archive that appears to contain all messages.

So perhaps I'm not receiving all messages for the same or for a similar reason as why the 1st 2 archives are not archiving them?
- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.