Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Re: Latest Protocol dissectors

From: Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 06:10:29 -0500
One way to do that is to watch the Merge requests on gitllab, where Wireshark development happens.

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests

There you will see the incoming changes.

Gilbert

On Mon, Aug 19, 2024 at 10:38 AM Nyambe Given Linyotwa <linyotwa.ng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
My name is  Linyotwa Given a final year student Pursuing BSc ICT In Network Technology at Information and Communications University Zambia.
Am writing to find out on the latest protocol dissectors that are being worked on or information that can help me stay up to date with protocol dissector development.

Regards.