Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Enable all protocols -> restore default.

From: Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:24:35 +0100
Hi,
I just found "Spirent Test Center Signature" at the end of a packet pointing to bytes near the end
of the packet. Debugging I found that it is a post dissector defaulted to "disabled" I had not enabled it so here's what I think has happened. Recently I was disabling some protocols testing a bug report. When finishing I "restored" by enabling all protocols. Seemingly that enables protocols
that were previously disabled by default which was somewhat unexpected. I think we would need a factory reset button or similar.
Best regards
Anders