Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Alert: Need Immediate help!

From: Josh Clark <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:22:30 -0400
If the network traffic is encrypted, Wireshark has no way of knowing it’s HTTP. You should be able to filter on ‘TLS’ to see that traffic.

For what you’re trying to see, I would recommend navigating to neverssl.com. That website does not encrypt traffic, so if you see requests with an ‘http’ filter, it’s likely that Kapersky is not encrypting traffic leaving your machine. If you don’t get any results, there’s a better chance that it is.