Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] I have created a merge request for my simple radiotap-gen progra

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:15:50 -0700
Hi folks,

I have created a merge request for my simple radiotap-gen program:

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/6451

At the moment it only generates packets with the proposed Wi-Fi 7
U-SIG radiotap headers (and an early version at that). I have used the
same sort of code to generate S1G radiotap headers as well.

It is intended as an example of how to do that and to give people a
leg up if they are working on a new radiotap TLV because they will
have something they can modify and use to test their dissector.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe