Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] No activity in Change 29980 for a while

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:30:04 -0800
On Nov 12, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Ismael Mendez <ismael@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Change 29980  seems to be stalled. It has been a while

11 days, to be precise; the last comment was made on 2018-11-01, and it's now 2018-11-12 in my time zone.

> and there is no review or any kind of activity. Could you please have a look at it?

The last comment was, as I infer, a suggestion that "RTPS: RTPS Duration field dissection fixed." just say "RTPS: Duration field dissection fixed."

The person to whom that comment was addressed has not explicitly replied to the comment or implicitly replied to it by making the suggested change; you might want to talk to them and suggest that they do so. :-)