Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Freeing a GTree in a struct creted with wmem_new0

From: ss ws <sswsdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:49:12 +0300
Hey there
I want to add a GTree field to the 'umts_fp_conversation_info_t' struct and want to make sure I'm not creating a memory leak.

This struct is currently created using wmem_new0 with the wmem_file_scope allocator.
I understand that creating and freeing GTrees should be done using g_tree_new_full and g_tree_destroy respectivly

Since the struct is freed automatically when the file is closed, I don't really know where to place the g_tree_destory call. What should I do?