Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Pcl # Misc-070

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:07:46 +0500

Dear Sir,

Western Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Is one of the leading indenters, importers and exporters of  industrial,medical,dental and scientific equipment in Pakistan. Western holds the distribution agreements with leading multinational.

We have strong contacts with various export houses around the globe. We have our head office at Lahore and branches in all the provinces of Pakistan i.e. Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi,& Islamabad.

Its our pleasure to inform that one of our customer is in process of establishing MicroElectronics Test Lab. We would request you please send us quotation of the enquired item (as below) for your kind consideration. Kindly note that last date for submission this enquiry is 05-10-06. Please take this matter at high priority. You are kind requested to please send us quotation urgently well before the due date so to place order to you with in 1 month possible for these specifications.

Description

  • Network Analyzer
                        Frequency Range 10Hz to 500 MHz

Send us F.O.B prices indicating Airfreight/ Sea Freight separately.  Hence your offer must reach alongwith broachers well before the due date.

Looking for your early reply.

Thanks and best regards.

A Reliable Source
Uzma Latif Qureshi
Dy. Manager Processing
Western Technologies PVT Limited

69-C Jail Road Lahore Pakistan
M:92-300-4417302
process@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel:
fax:
mobile:
92-42-7550021-4
92-42-7586583/7580818
92-300-4417302
Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?

dangerous content by WorldCall Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.