Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] ethereal log files

From: "Taj Mahal Mumbai" <wifi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:14:09 +0530

Respected Sir,
                       We do not have any security in wifi.
IP range of 10.22.*, 203.199.* & 192.168.*  series which is ours.

What does the log files with this  ip (10.22.26.133) shows?
How do I break the routing loop in our network topology?
All my switches are configured in Vlan & all the uplinks from switch to
switch are trunked i.e., I have a manageable Cisco switch 2950 series only.

203.199.75.25 is my server machine from where I ran this ethereal log file.
Are you suggesting me that I should remove the public IP from the server.
Since I have no problem with that. Also it has two other IP 10.22.24.253 &
25.253 for monitoring AP in those range by using Opmanger.

I have not understood the below expalnation but can you explain a little
more. And the same for solution.
(You will see thousands of identical UDP packets suggesting you have a
  routing loop in your network topology. An additional clue is that the
  TTL keeps changing until it reaches 0 and the packet is discarded.)

Thanks & Regards
Sylvester Fernandes