Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] HTTP Protocol

From: "Usman Qureshi" <qureshi.usman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:45:08 -0400

Hello all,

I was wondering as to how to go about find the overheads in an HTTP protocol while simply browsing a website e.g. www.cnn.com.  I checked out out the packets captured at TCP layer, however I could not specifically find out/calculates the overheads in an HTTP protocol.

Please do let me know.

Thanks!

- Usman