Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How to add Diameter AVPs and messages

From: Anders Kristensen <andersk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:43:47 -0400

Never mind. I see now how this works! (It's been fixed in a later release.)

Anders

Anders Kristensen wrote:

All,

I'd like to add support for certain AVPs and messages to Ethereal. I tried constructing another XML file in the Ethereal/diameter directory based on the other files there but it doesn't get picked up. It appears that Etheral doesn't even read those XML files on startup.

According to the "About Ethereal" menu item I'm "Running with WinPcap version 3.1 (packet.dll version 3, 1, 0, 27), based on libpcap version 0.9[.x] on Windows XP Service Pack 2, build 2600."

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Anders