Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Plz help me out....its urgent....

From: upasana saxena <upasana_saxena2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone....

can anyone of u all help me??????
I have been come across a problem while doing work in ethereal...and it is that how I should  add any new protocol to it ....what would be the steps for it????Plz help me out...I m in great need of it....

and one thing more is that where does ethereal store the information about its captured packets....I mean what si the name of that file and where it is stored????

Plz help me as soon as possible....I will be very thankful to u...

upasana