Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] how to remove MPLS tag from capture file.

From: Pawel <null7@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:19:42 +0200
Hallo group members.
I want to merge two pcap files where each of them contains one direction of traffic. One of them contains MPLS tags, while another does not. I want resulting file did not contain MPLS tags.

I believe that procedure would look like following:
1) remove MPLS tag from the file that contains that.
2) merge files that do not contain MPLS tags into one using mergecap utility.

My question is whether I can remove MPLS tags using one of tools from ethereal family?

Greetings.