Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Export decoded html source to separate file

From: Josh <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:56:26 -0500
I have some captured packets containing web pages with html and
gzipped content. I've figured out how to view the gzipped data as html
text using the HTML section of the Tree view. But instead of reading source
html, I'd like to see the rendered page. Is there a way to export the
decoded html shown in that section of the tree to a separate file (for
example .htm) so I can view it in a browser? Or is there a part of
Ethereal that will display this content natively, that I haven't seen?
Windows user (and newbie) by the way. Thanks!