Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] 0.99 ESP protocol preferences

From: "Chris Flory" <cflory@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:42:40 -0500

Anyone??

From: ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Flory
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:53 PM
To: 'Ethereal user support'
Subject: RE: [Ethereal-users] 0.99 ESP protocol preferences

Ok, upgraded libpcap, as I noticed Ethereal was using 0.8.3:

Version info:

ethereal 0.99.0

Copyright 1998-2006 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and contributors.

Compiled with GTK+ 2.8.17, with GLib 2.8.6, with libpcap 0.9.4, with libz 1.2.1,

with libpcre 5.0, with Net-SNMP 5.2.2, with ADNS, without Lua.

Running with libpcap version 0.9.4 on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p13.

Still nothing