Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal filter IP

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:15:55 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Open the capture file. Enter display filter expression 'ip' and click
apply. Select from the file menu "save as...'. Click the 'displayed button
to select that column. That lists the number of packets in the whole
capture file with the display filter applied. Enter a name and click save.

Thanx,
Jaap