Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Issues with SUN-ATM Card

From: "Gary Wippick" <gwippick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:06:48 -0400
>From the home  Ethereal screen:

CAPTURE>  OPTIONS>  INTERFACE: where Ethernet bge0 is listed,
I replaced bge0 with ba0
And click the "START" button.
A pop-up error box from Ethereal appears with the following text:

"The capture session could not be initiated.  (unknown Mac type 18)

Please check to make sure you have the sufficient permissions and
that you have the proper interface of pipe specified."