Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Conversion between Ethereal and Finisar surveyor tool!

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:09:57 +0200
Hi,
I remember there were questions (some by myself) about how to convert
captures by ethereal to a format readable by Finisar Surveyor in order to
replay them.

Maybe I'm the last one to know about it, but if not, hope this could help
others: WildPackets has a free tool that translates between file formats
(http://www.wildpackets.com/products/free_utilities/proconvert/overview)
It's free, only requires registration to download. (didn't read the fine
print, though)

Checked it out briefly - seems to do the job.

HTH,
Ran.