Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] port number conflict

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:35:50 +0100
Leo Jose wrote:

To my best knowledge I don't think I am doing anything that might affect the output. I didn't quite understand what you meant by 'mixing source and destination ports'...In my source code? No.

Above is a small snapshot of what I see.
Could it be that there is a data type change?

I don't use the port columns, but the packet details, does it show the same values? (you can trust the packet details values, used thousands of times).

If the Packet Details are showing the same ports values, that's it.

Check your application ...

Regards, ULFL