Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Good configuration for WiFi sniffing...

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:59:38 -0800
Hansang Bae wrote:

I'm sorry, my brain was out to lunch!. I should have been more
precise. I only see data traffic. And I can only capture using Packetyzer.

So are you capturing with the Cisco card, or are you capturing with one of Network Chemistry's remote sensors? If it's with the Cisco card itself, are Ethereal and Packetyzer capturing with the same version of Winpcap?