Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Decoding voip with ethereal

From: "Hughes, Chris" <Chris.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:57:14 -0400
Title: Decoding voip with ethereal

Ive tried to decode voip traffic (ITU-T G7.11 PCMA) wityh ethereal but I always get the error: Cant save in a file: Unsupported codec!

I see posts that talk about G7.11 PCMA being supported but nothing about ITU-T.  I am capturing the traffic with a NAM2 blade on a Cisco 6500 and then downloading/importing into Ethereal v0.10.13.

Any help would be appreciated.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Thales Communications, Inc. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify Administrator2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.