Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] IEEE 802.11 MAC-layer information retrieval

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 16:32:07 +0200
Achilles Tziatzios wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible with Ethereal to capture information concerning the MAC layer retransmissions of packets as well as packet headers information in the MAC layer, for a wireless IEEE 802.11b network.
    I have tried a lot o f different things but I had no luck.
In case it makes a difference (it's an ad-hoc network).

I don't know a lot about this topic, but have a look at:

http://wiki.ethereal.com/CaptureSetup/WLAN

Regards, ULFL