Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Viewing SSL Content

From: "Steven Pack" <steven.pack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +0100

Hi All,

I am trying to ascertain if content from a web server is compressed or not. Normally this is quite simple in Ethereal, as I view the HTTP request and response headers when accessing the page and look for response-encoding. However, when the page is over SSL, everything is obviously encrypted. Is there any way to view the encrypted content?

Thanks,

Steve.