Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help needed in interpreting TCP and SIP packets

From: "Rajesh Thota" <rajesh_thota@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:22:54 +0530
Dear Sir,
        I am Rajesh,I am doing my project in designing "Automation Tool for Vocie messaging". actually,

I want to know how we can interpret the packets in SIP and TCP so that I can get to know which files are being transfered from from server to SIP.

If any know about this please help me in clearing my doubts.

if any online material available for the SIP and TCP interpretation of packets by using Ethereal then make inform me about those material.

Thankyou for each and every who made this site available for every one and for their contributions in Ethereal which is helpful to lot of people like me.

once again thanking you all.

I hope your reply would be clearing my all doubts about interpretaion of TCP and SIP.

with Regards,
Rajesh