Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: decrypt Kerberos data

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:57:35 -0400
No worries.

Good that it works for you now.

Since you have already mailed both the keytab and the capture file to
a public mailing list;

maybe you can add a small "decrypting kerberos" page to the wiki and
attach the keytab and capture file to that page    so that others can
test the feature as well?
And some descruption on how to create a keytab file if you only know
the password?

That would be a GREAT addition to the wiki!

best regards
   ronnie