Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] GSM MAP SMS decode

From: "John Vincent" <jpv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:26:19 +0200
Hi,

I downloaded ethereal-setup-0.10-12-SVN-15203.exe and the poblem with UCS2 encoding is now fixed at least to
the extent that the decoder does not say [Malformed Packet: GSM SMS]. Thanks to Anders Broman for fixing that
:-)

The larger issue of actually displaying unicode fonts is not much of an issue for me personally, since I'm a
bit linguistically challenged (I only understand English :-) ) although I can imagine that it would be very
useful to a large number of people.

Anyway, thanks to Anders, and Guy, and everyone else who gives their time for free to produce this great piece
of software!

/John.