Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal crashes when Diameter spans multipleTCP packets

From: "Michael Kopp" <michael.kopp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:43:19 +0100 (MET)
Hi Anders,

your change seems to work, ethereal no longer crashes, in the dissection it
shows that a date before 1970 is not valid. That`s ok, but it seems that in
current SVN Version the dissection of my Vendor AVPs is no longer working.
It seems maybe this patch causes it :
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200502/msg00483.html

With Ethereal 0.10.9-SVN-13468 I can correctly dissect my attributes but
with current SVN version (0.10.9-SVN-13549 downloaded today) these AVPs are
only shown as "Unknown AVP".
(I copied the diameter directory from my working installation to the new one
to be sure that I have no error in my AVP definition.)

Regards
Michael

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail