Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem with RTP in version 0.10.8

From: "Mike Armstrong" <mfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:56:22 -0500
I've been using 0.10.9 to do this for the last couple of days, and it works OK for me. Pick any UDP packet that's really RTP, right click on it, select "Decode As" and pick RTP from the dropdown list. It looks like all similarly sourced UDP packets are then decoded as well. I'm a new Ethereal user, and am constantly finding something that impresses me -- this was one such thing.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL