Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Need Help:Regarding Ethereal Installation

From: "Ashish Kumar Patel" <ashish.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:47:26 +0530 (IST)
Hello,
     I am trying to install Ethereal tool on Red hat Linux machine.But
when i try to install the packages which i have downloaded from the
site,it says that the following packages where not found.

   Unlocatable Package      Required by
1. libcrypto.so.4            ethereal-base
2. ucd-snmp                  ethereal-base
3. ethereal = 0.9.6-1        ethereal-gnome

Can you please tell me where can i find these three packages.

Thanks
Ashish