Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Decoding Kerberos V4 packets

From: "Pierre Goyette" <pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:06:47 -0500
The problem is not regarding encrypted telnet traffic or something, the
problem is that Ethereal can decode a Kerberos V5 service ticket request
and response but cannot decode a Kerberos V4 service ticket request and
response. This is the request which goes from a client workstation to a
kdc. My guess is that since few people use V4, the decode of that packet
format is buggy...

Pierre