Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Crash on "Follow TCP Stream"

From: Patrick <thinktank89@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:34:18 -0800
I'm relativly new to ethereal and I wanted to check out what "Follow
TCP stream" does. So I right click on a TCP based packet, click
"Follow TCP stream" and ethereal crashes. I'll attach screenshots of
the error messages, they packet i chlicked on can also be seen as it
it highlighted in the background. (I checked them over, im pretty sure
theres no personal info on thoes shots).